Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Did It!

So you may not know that I am a computer tech by trade, have been in the I.T. biz for over 13 years now. Whew! Over the past few years my husband and I dove into html, flash and some other web tools. We started updating sites for companies after we got good and now, I created a client website, all on my own! From scratch! Ok well almost scratch. I started with a basic template and went on from there. It was super time-intensive, but it was fun! Now I have 3 more in the making. Check out my first official solo project: www.myradiantwedding.com

Feedback, please!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great. I'm anything but tech savy. Up for tutoring a desiring student?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily! I have been thinking of you so much lately, hoping to see you around campus! I would love to teach you. Are you going to be around sometime soon? Hope all is great!

    ReplyDelete