Tuesday, May 25, 2010

An Ode to my Creator






Dear God,
You are the creator of heaven and earth, yet you know me by name, you know the number of hairs on my head, you know my comings and goings. You are sovereign, loving, forgiving, just, mighty, a rock, my fortress. All I want to do is think about you always, I want to live my life as a beautiful offering to you Lord. Why do I stray, why oh why? Why do I do the things I don't want to do? I am so grateful that you hold no records my my wrongs, because you have offered complete forgiveness thru your Son, Jeshua - my savior.

God, thank you for:
My Family - one I never could have dreamed of...
Mountains, flowers, water, the sun, the clouds
Babies
Animals - Dogs, cats, bunnies, cows, horses, all of them!
The church, where I may worship you freely
Fellowship and Community

Thank you for air, lungs, LIFE, thank you for loving me!

1 comment:

  1. Lori
    Thank you for the kind words on my blog, I am new to this but having a blast getting lost in the Blog World.
    Thank you for this prayer entry...it was a marvelous way to start my Sunday morning...just hearing the words in my head as I read, as if it were my own prayer...cause indeed it is!
    Have a blessed day
    Tammany

    ReplyDelete