Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'll be honest...

I have always wanted to be a photographer. I always figured I would buy a supernice camera someday and then self-teach. Well that day still has not come, currently I look at the pictures I have posted and they just are not up to par. Especially if you look at what blog pictures should like like. Currently I am using my mother-in-laws camera which is a Kodak Easyshare with no working display. It's a challenge to say the least.



So I decided to just put it out there and see what I could come up with. Looking at craigslist the cheapest, nicest setup would be around $300 for a used one. It was then that I decided to hop on over to the WANTED section of craigslist. I offered $100 and received a response within the hour! She is a wedding photographer and has a sweet Canon Powershot that she used before she bought her SLR. She has even offered to give me a quick lesson and some tips when I pick it up! I am so very excited. I can't wait to learn, to experiment, to bake and take pictures and most of all to capture great pictures of my boys! Thanks Craigslist!

No comments:

Post a Comment